Wayne is one of the top company for manufacturing highest quality sump pump and satisfying with the highest performance. The Wayne sump pumps are the automatic pumps that is used for removing the water from the ground or Sump pits. Wayne Sump Pump is best known for higher durability and reliability as the pumps are designed in such manner. Dewatering higher quantity of water is possible faster and prevents the basement flooding easily. Wayne is known for manufacturing the standard Sump Pump to collect the groundwater from the perimeter drainage system. Wayne is the best solution for all kinds of Sump Pumps starting from Utility Pumps to Speciality Pumps.
BEST WAYNE SUMP PUMPS COMPARISON CHART
TOP RATED WAYNE SUMP PUMP REVIEWS
WAYNE SPF33 Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump is the top suction pump design. The Sump Pump eliminates the clogging and air lock from the debris found in the bottom of the Sump pit. WAYNE SPF33 model Sump has the 1/3 HP motor with the Thermoplastic covering system. This Wayne submersible sump Pump has the vertical float switch for operating with the higher efficiency in the extensive style. This sump pump is designed for the 11 inch diameter so that it could be installed anywhere for dewatering.
FEATURE & SPECIFICATION:
- This thermoplastic submersible sump pump with Vertical Float Switch have the powerful 3600 Gallon per minute operated even at the higher level.
- WAYNE SPF33 operates at the 2500 gallons per hour at 10 ft for discharging the lift.
- This wayne submersible pump reinforced thermoplastic and it is extremely resistance to the corrosion which gives the higher performance for the motor to operate.
- The vertical float switch system is installed in the sump pump for the automatic operation is extremely easier to operate under any condition.
- This model is thermal filled motor that prevents from the overheating reinforced poly carbonate impeller, reliable and many more advantage in the extensive manner.
- This type of top suction design also filters the debris that will give you the best class designs.
- Easier installation of the Sump Pump makes it useful for increasing in the extensive style.
- Float guard protects switch system is also installed in the motor pumps.
- The wayne 1/3 hp sump pump motor is useful for high performance and has the reinforced thermoplastic base.
- The Sump Pump is coated with the stainless steel that provides the extreme protection with the water flow.
- The Pump motor is certified frustration free and weighs 12 pounds so that it is easier for higher operation in the extensive manner.
Wayne CDU800 Sump Pump has the durable cast iron base with the epoxy coated housing. The powerful dewatering motor gives the best option for all the application. The wayne 1/2 hp sump pump model operates quietly with the higher performance in the extensive way. CDU series Sump Pump are most popular for the higher performance and extended quality. Wayne CDU800 Pump is designed for all the 11 inches small sump pits and it is convenient to install and operate in the extensive manner.
FEATURE & SPECIFICATION:
- Wayne sump pump CDU 800 has the ceramic mechanical seal that assures the longer life for all the applications in the extensive manner.
- The 1-1/2 inch discharge also allows the easier installation and moving the water easily from ground level to higher level.
- This is one of the best sump pump which has 1/2 HP motor that pumps more than 4200 gallons per hour of water.
- The submersible sump pump has the ceramic mechanical seal so that it would keep the water suction with giving the easier performance in highest quality for maximum flow.
- Wayne CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch have the 9 inches with the level and 4 inches off the level.
- There is a 2 pole switch operated for preventing the basement flooding in any conditions.
- This pump automatically disconnects the 115 volt conductors for preventing the damages from any lightning as it is extremely safe to use.
- This Sump Pump operates with the automatic overload mechanism that will prevent the damages in the motor windings thus permanently lubricated ball bearings for the smooth motor run.
- The grounding wires are waterproof and they are 8 foot extension reaching the distant outlet.
- Wayne manufacturer provides the 3 year limited warranty for this WAYNE CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump.
Wayne battery backup sump pump comes with the neatly preassembled system for the quick and easier installation. The Wayne WSS30V has the 1/2 HP type motor for the higher performance in the faster way. The primary Sump Pump design has the top suction system that minimizes the clogging and also eliminates all the weep hole or vent during the installation system.
FEATURE & SPECIFICATION:
- WAYNE WSS30V Pre-Assembled 120/12V 1/2 HP Primary and Battery Backup Combination Sump Pump System is the heavy duty system that is combined with the 75 Amp hour deep cycle battery or 40 Amp hour deep cycle battery.
- This model of Sump Pump offers the continuous operation even though the power is out so easier for moving the complete water effectively.
- Protect your home using this high quality sump pump for dewatering effectively.
- Numerous features such as Top suction, cast iron 1/2 HP primary Pump and durable are available.
- The Vertical float switch is provided for the automatic operation of this sump pump so that it is convenient to operate anytime.
- WAYNE WSS30V is also the maintenance free battery backup sump pump that moves water faster to great heights.
- Installation of the pumps is simple and straightforward so that this Pump performs effectively in any condition.
- This model is the corrosion resistant, high flow and reliable type of Pump that provides the higher efficiency.
- Heavy duty check valves are installed in the Pump so that it is much easier for operating in effective manner.
- The Pump is designed even to fit the 15 inches diameter so that it would be convenient to move the water.
- Wayne Backup sump pump needs the 120 Volt so that it has the maximum flow of water with the 3300 gallons per hour and 2300 gallons per hour at 10 feet.