Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump is a submersible pump that works greatly to remove the unwanted water from pool covers, boats, sump pits and aquariums. Being safer and convenient, this highly portable water pump does not require any electrical cord as it can run up to five hours with 3 alkaline D batteries. This device is notable for use as a handy pump-out device for kayaks, dinghies, duck boats, inflatables, and paddle boats or any craft without a hard-wire and permanent electrical system.
While using this submersible pump, you will be pushing fluids out towards the surface different from that of the regular pump where you pull fluids in. This type of pump may differ in capacity and size but very often, submersible pumps are utilized in different industrial applications. Hoses will be connected to the pump’s outlet and once the power of the system is on, the water or fluid from one area will be drained and sent to an area by means of large hoses or outlet pipes.
Amazing Features Of The Product
Being a lightweight and compact device, this Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump is designed to take away the unwanted water from row boats, kayaks or any vessel that lacks an electrical or permanent pumping system. This submersible portable pump is enriched with several exciting features that make this product the most desirable for many applications. Some of the features include,
- Suitable for removing water from kayaks peddle boats, inflatables and dinghies
- Capable of lifting water to the maximum height of about 40 inches and pumps up to two hundred gallons of water per hour having fresh batteries.
- Comes features with 42 inches hose as well as male hole fitting for connection to your garden hose
- Comes completely portable and operates up to five hours on three size D alkaline batteries.
- This pump is made of safe, convenient and high-impact plastic.
One of the greatest features of Attwood Water Buster Portable Pump is that it is featured with a better life in sandy water and acidic water. With a proper surface finish, the make sure greater efficiency as well as constant performance. The submersibles are widely employed in the multitude of purposes like as in irrigation and farming by offering continuous water supply, hospitals, firefighting applications, construction industry and many other housing and industrial complexes, etc. Because of the comparatively less height and light weight as comparable to other sump pumps, this submersible Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump is easy to install and carry. They are highly durable as they can stay free of rust for a longer time.
- This submersible water pump works highly efficient because it is kept submerged in the water rather than keeping away from the liquid.
- This device has a tightly contained unit that is sealed hermetically with watertight gaskets to keep water off from hosing. This feature saves it from getting leaked or any sort of short out electrically.
- It inserts direct pressure on the water and pushes through the pipe, which makes the pump remove the liquid to maximum distances as comparable to other means of pumping.
- The submersible pumps are normally classified as a specially crafted centrifugal pump that runs even when the motor and pump are submerged under water.
- The cost of this type of Attwood pumps is over rate when comparing to other types of pumps.
- The leak of the gasket is the main issue that takes place often with this kind of pump.
- The problem is not detected easily since it is inside the water
There are many applications of using this pump and when you are going through a hard time removing off water from the boat or other vessels without permanent electrical connection, you can consider using this Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump. It is a versatile pump and also proves to be handy if it is maintained properly. Before you invest in to buy this product, you should ensure that this portable water pump could offer you with an ideal pump solution according to the careful assessment of your requirements.