A sump pump is a critical household device that keeps our basements dry, especially during rainy seasons. It can help prolong the life of our basement by preventing floods and other water-related damages.
If you are looking for a sump pump to protect your home from flooding, you may be wondering which model is the better choice. The Wayne 58321 and the Superior 92301 are both highly rated pumps that will do a great job of keeping your basement dry. But which one is the better option for your home?
To help you decide, we’ve compared the two models across a range of features. Read more about the Wayne 58321 vs. Superior 92301 sump pumps.
Wayne 58321-WYN3 CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Sump Pump Review
- HIGH-CAPACITY REMOVAL - This 3/4 HP WAYNE basement sump pump is perfect to keep your basement dry during heavy water flow. Whether it’s rain, snow melting, etc. WAYNE model CDU980E can pump up to 5,490 GPH to keep your basement dry.
- TOUGH AND DURABLE - Corrosion-resistant stainless steel motor housing and fasteners come with a cast-iron volute that provides long life in tough sump pump applications.
- EFFICIENT DESIGN - The top suction design eliminates air lock and minimizes clogging from any debris in the bottom of the sump pit. Easy to install in about 15 minutes with no need to drill a weep hole!
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - 1-1/2” NPT discharge for compliance with building codes. The vertical float switch has been tested to 1 million cycles for long-lasting use.
- QUALITY YOU DESERVE - Proudly assembled in the USA for quality you can trust. Warrantied for 5 years for dependable, efficient, & ultra-quiet performance.
Keep your basement and home safe from flooding with this powerful sump pump. Made with durable stainless steel, this pump can handle up to 77 gallons per minute for maximum protection. With an 8 x 8 x 12 footprint, it’s easy to install and fits neatly into most spaces. At just 11 pounds, it’s easy to move around when needed.
When water starts to invade your basement, it’s vital to have a quality sump pump on hand to remove it as quickly as possible. This WAYNE 3/4 HP model is designed for heavy flows and features corrosion-resistant construction for lasting performance. So don’t wait until the last minute – when the rain or snow starts to pour, make sure you’re prepared with a reliable WAYNE sump pump.
This reliable, efficient pump has a top suction design that eliminates airlock and minimizes clogging from debris. In addition, it’s easy to install in about 15 minutes – no need to drill a weep hole!
The sump pump also features a 1-1/2″ NPT discharge for compliance with building codes. In addition, the manufacturer has tested the float switch (vertical) for 1 million cycles to ensure long-lasting use. So whether you’re dealing with flooding or just need to remove water from your basement, the Wayne 58321 is a great choice.
Looking for a dependable, quality-made sump pump? Look no further than the Wayne 58321 3/4 HP Sump Pump. This pump is proudly made in the United States and is backed by a 5-year warranty, and features ultra-quiet performance you can trust. So make sure your basement stays dry all year round with the help of the Wayne 58321!
- Quiet motor
- Robust 3/4 hp motor
- Stainless steel and cast iron construction
- 5-year warranty
- It’s possible that the button won’t open at times
- Mo built-in alarm or backup battery
Superior 92301 1/3 HP Cast Iron Pedestal Sump Pump Review
- 1/3 HP Sump pump moves up to 3,000 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 20' of vertical height
- Stainless steel construction with cast iron base; 10' Cord Length
- Durable stainless steel drive shaft, float ball and impeller; will handle liquids up to 180-degrees
- 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
The Superior 92301 is a high-quality sump pump that will keep your basement dry and free of flooding. This cast iron pedestal pump features a 1/3 HP motor for powerful performance. With a maximum flow rate of 3000 GPH, it can quickly remove water from your basement or crawl space.
Weighing in at just 22.2 pounds, the Superior 92301 is one of the lightest sump pumps on the market. It will fit neatly into most spaces with a 7 x 34.5 x 9 inches footprint. In addition, the compact design makes it easy to store when not in use.
It’s perfect for any home with a basement, as it can lift water up to 20′ of vertical height. So if you ever experience flooding, this pump will help you get rid of the water quickly and safely. And since it’s from Superior, you know it’s built to last. So don’t wait until you have a flood – be prepared and get this sump pump today!
Made from durable stainless steel and a cast iron base, the pump is built to last. The 10′ cord length means you can easily reach your outlet. So don’t wait any longer, order your Superior 92301 1/3 HP Pedestal Sump Pump today!
This tough little pump is perfect for removing water from your basement or crawl space and can even handle liquids up to 180 degrees. The float ball, stainless steel drive shaft, and impeller are built to last, and the easy-to-use design makes it a breeze to operate.
A 1-1/2 inch NPT standard is used for high-capacity discharge in this pump. The pump also has a thermal overload protector to help prevent motor burnout. In addition, this sump pump is reliable and easy to install, making it a great choice for your home.
- Durable stainless steel body
- Handle liquids up to 180 degrees
- 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge
- Low horsepower
- No warranty
A Comparative Study: Wayne 58321 vs. Superior 92301
Now that we’ve looked at each sump pump in detail, it’s time to compare. First, let’s see how the Wayne 58321 stacks up against the Superior 92301.
The Wayne 58321 is a 3/4 hp sump pump, while the Superior 92301 is 1/3 hp. The Wayne has a higher flow rate of 4200 GPH, while the Superior has a flow rate of 3000 GPH. The sump pumps have a stainless steel body and cast iron base for durability, while the Superior has a plastic body. The Wayne comes with a 5-year warranty, while the Superior does not have a warranty.
So which sump pump is better? The Wayne 58321 is the better choice if you’re looking for power. If you’re looking for a more compact design, the Superior 92301 is good. And if you’re looking for a pump with a warranty, the Wayne 58321 is the better option.
There are so many options to choose from for sump pumps! But with the Wayne 58321 and Superior 92301, you get high-quality options that will keep your home dry all year round. So which one is right for you? It depends on your needs and preferences.
Both the Wayne 58321 and the Superior 92301 are great choices. They’re both well-made and designed to last. But if we had to choose one, we would go with Wayne 58321. It’s more powerful and comes with a 5-year warranty. So if you’re in the market for a new sump pump, the Wayne 58321 is a great option.
We hope this article has helped you make the right choice for your home. Good luck!